Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Cyprus: Soccer explanation.

SOCCER

Soccer is a game that everybody can play. Soccer is my favourite sport because I can become fit and improve my skills in soccer.The positions are midfielders, defenders, attackers and center. Soccer is the best way to get fit because you can run around and do some exercise. Lots of people play soccer because it is a simple game and everybody knows how to play soccer

The rules for soccer are: you have to have at least 11 players to play this game. You can only play soccer with your feet. You need a goalpost or anything to make a goalpost. You need a goalkeeper to protect the goal post, you need a goalkeeper on each team and they can only stay by the goal post.

To start the game you need to start at the center and if the referee or someone says start you have to try get the ball in the middle before the opponent does. And when you have scored a goal you need to start on the center, over and over again.

My favourite player is Lionel Messi because he is the best soccer player in the world and he plays for FC Barcelona and Argentina. He is the only person on tv soccer ads because he is the main person for soccer. Messi’s team lost the Fifa world cup 2014 and his team was Argentina. The winning team was Germany.

I hope you have learnt the rules of soccer, and about some of the positions. Soccer is a friendly sport everybody can play, you can get fit playing soccer. It is my favourite sport and my favourite player is Lionel Messi.

Cyprus

This is my story about soccer explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment