Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Cyprus: I remember it was yesterday.


I remember like it was yesterday my brothers went to the field and looked at the flowers. Then we went back home and gave the flowers to our mum. My mum was so happy that she was about to cry and me and my brother and I went to get some other flowers like dandelions and stuff. I saw a bee and it was on a flower I don't know what the flower was but it looked pretty. I told my mum to come and look and she was surprised. She said it was one of her favourite flowers. My mum was so happy that she gave both of us a big hug. And I was proud of myself and my brother.


This my story. It is about I remember like it was yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful well written paragraph Cyprus! Maybe next time try and use a few more descriptive words to really draw your into audience into your story! (:

Post a Comment